LEED® (Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design) is an internationally recognized green building certification system administered by the U.S. Green Building Council.
Our services include LEED® Project Management & Certification Services, as well as the LEED® Charrette preparation.
LEED® is flexible enough to apply to all building types – commercial as well as residential, and provides four levels of certification according to the credits earned: Certified (40-49 credits), Silver (50-59) , Gold (60-79), or Platinum (80+).
- Registration of client's project with the USGBC
- Establishing the LEED® On-Line scorecard
- LEED® Charrette Facilitation Services
- Developing a Responsibilities Matrix for each credit
- Providing draft documents or templates to the team for preparation of documentation
- Researching/submitting Credit Interpretation Requests (CIRs)
- Reviewing product and building material cut sheets for LEED® compliance
- Reviewing all LEED® submittals and back-up documentation to ensure accuracy prior to submissio to the USGBC
- Filing appeals, if required
If there is one major barrier to Green buildings, it is the perception that Green buildings cost much more than standard buildings. When you contract with e-EcoSolutions at the pre-design phase of your project you will quickly realize how this myth is busted.
Such projects can be new Construction, Retrofit, Interior Design or Operation & Maintenance.